Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish, and I decided to share my list with all of you also!
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is a freebie so I decided to compile a list of the top ten swoon worthy covers of 2015! Shall we?
1) The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury. I must say, this one is my favorite! The attention to detail is stunning. The contrast of such bold colors definitely works in the covers favor.
2) Bone Gap by Laura Ruby. The bumblebee on this cover is beautiful and is so detailed that is actually looks real! The stark white honeycomb pattern in the background compliments the cover exquisitely.
3) Little Peach by Peggy Kern. I love the calligraphy in the title of this one! The curvy lines around the title add detail and beauty to the cover. The orange hues in the background compliment the cover and title as well.
4) Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway. Another example of pretty but simple calligraphy. I love the fingerprints that make the adorable heart at the bottom.
5) The Tenderness of Thieves by Donna Freitas. The font in this title simple, but I adore the way some of the lines of the letters are pulled out across the cover. The background is gorgeous by the way.
6) Like It Never Happened by Emily Adrian. The title for this one is big and bold and almost reminds me of a comic book. This one will definitely catch some eyes.
7) Kissing in America by Margo Rabb. The title is made to look like a giant sign or billboard. The title takes up the entire page and the big, bold colors are super pretty together!
8) The Start of You and Me by Emery Lord. The colors in this one blow me away!
9) Song of Blood and Stone by L. Penelope. I love how the cover is a portrait and silhouette combined in one. There is a background inside of the silhouette and the title flows oh so well with the cover.
10) The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver. Such a pretty profile made into a mirror image. I love the bokeh lights in the background!
So these are the top swoon worthy covers I have seen for 2015! Let me know what you think are the prettiest covers for 2015 in the comments below!