Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish, and I decided to share my list with all of you also!
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is top ten books I recently added to my TBR list. Shall we?
1. Rules for 50/50 Chances by Kate McGovern
2. Instructions For The End Of The World by Jamie Kain
3. Young Widows Club by Alexandra Coutts
4. Dream Things True by Marie Marquardt
5. The Rest Of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
6. Juniors by Kaui Hart Hemmings
7. Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom
8. Paperweight by Meg Haston
9. Walk On Earth A Stranger by Rae Carson
10. A Step Toward Falling by Cammie McGovern
I am pretty excited for all of these books! Most of these don’t come out until the end of the year, so I’ll just be here patiently waiting…
What are some books you recently put on your tbr list?