Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish, and I decided to share my list with all of you also!
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is a freebie, so I decided to do…Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Rest of 2015. Shall we?
1. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
This story is told through emails, documents, reports, and various files. I am in love with the concept of how this story is told and I can’t wait to read this book!
2. A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
A retelling of Arabian Nights?! Does this not sound like the most magical book ever?!
3. Instructions for the End of the World by Jamie Kain
I must admit, it was the cover that caught my eye when I first saw this book, but the story sounds different and very interesting!
4. Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
I am 100% positive that is the prettiest book cover of 2015. I have never read a western novel before, but I am super excited to read this book!
5. Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom
I have never read a book with a blind main character and I’m very curious to see how it plays out.
6. Young Widows Club by Alexandra Coutts
I got married when I was 18 and I feel like I will be able to really relate and connect with the main character and her situation (fortunately my husband is very much alive).
7. Dream Things True by Marie Marquardt
I am very excited for the diversity and politics in this book!
8. These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly
I have been in the serious mood for some historical fiction and this book looks like the perfect fit for me, especially with its side of mystery.
9. Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson
Another historical fiction only this time it has got a mix of fantasy and magic!
10. The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
This book is already getting some rave reviews and I am very excited to read this one!