Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish, and I decided to share my list with all of you also!
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is…Top Ten Best Books I Have Read in 2015. Shall we?
1. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
2. Between Us and the Moon by Rebecca Maizel
3. Stand Off by Andrew Smith
4. Off the Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
5. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
6. Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
7. Hold Me Like A Breath by Tiffany Schmidt
8. I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
9. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
10. Love Fortunes and Other Disasters by Kimberly Karalius
I have read some amazing books so far this year! As you can see, I tend to lean more towards contemporary so I’m going to try to read more fantasy and more mystery/thrillers for the reminder of the year! I can’t believe I have already read over fifty books this year and I can’t wait to read TONS more!
And to all the authors on this list…please keep writing! I need more of your beautiful words!