Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish, and I decided to share my list with all of you also!
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is Top Ten Books To Get You In The Halloween Mood! I love a good mystery/thriller book, but nothing TOO scary. All my recommendations are books that will creep you out, but they aren’t books that will make you lose sleep at night! Shall we?
1. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
2. This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzi Lee
3. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
4. Sweet by Emmy Laybourne
5. These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly
6. Need by Joelle Charbonneau
7. The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly
8. The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd
9. An Inheritance of Ashes by Leah Bobet
10. Lock & Mori by Heather W. Petty
I hope one of these books really gets you in the Halloween mood!!
Happy Halloween everyone!!