Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish, and I decided to share my list with all of you also!
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is Top Ten Best Books I Read This Year. Shall we?
1. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
2. – 3. Winger and Stand Off by Andrew Smith
4. Ana of California by Andi Teran
5. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
6. Sweet by Emmy Laybourne
7. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
8. Inconceivable! by Tegan Wren
9. Young Widows Club by Alexandra Coutts
10. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
My favorite books of the year range from contemporary, thriller, fantasy, and even sci-fi. Looking back I obviously enjoyed my contemporary reads the most, but I believe that is due to the fact that the genre I read the most was contemporary. All these particular books were the books that left me breathless once I finished reading. Some of these books have sequels that I can’t wait for! As for the ones that aren’t expecting sequels, the authors are writing other exciting books! 2016 is going to rock my book world!