I’m back lovelies! I hope you had a fantastic holiday! With my return I am presenting my New Year’s Resolutions! At least the bookish/blogging ones.
1. I will finally tackle some of those books on my ever growing TBR. The majority of the books I read last year were books for review. That left me with little time to read books purely for pleasure. Which brings me to my next point…
2. I will request less review copies. I would request so many copies at once that I would quickly become overwhelmed. Also, I would request books for all the wrong reasons (i.e. pretty covers, hype, etc.). I still want to request and read review copies, but I will try my hardest to only request books I think that I will really enjoy!
3. Discussions. I will be introducing discussions on my blog! I’m pretty excited to start blabbering on and on about anything and everything bookish.
4. Instagram pictures! I did pretty terrible on Instagram pictures last year and I want to change that this year! I will take more pictures of books and the like this year!
5. I want to work on the variety of my blog this year! I want to read more genres! I want to start discussing and reviewing all the TV shows I watch and all the video games I play. I feel like last year my blog was fairly simple and I want to mix it up this year!
6. Last but not least, I want to work on my commenting back on my blog and commenting back on other blogs! I tend to wait awhile before I comment back and that makes all the comments pile up until I have an hour’s worth of commenting back! If I spend ten minutes a day commenting back, it will be so much easier!
What are some of your New Year’s Resolutions this year?