Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish, and I decided to share my list with all of you also!
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is a freebie so I decided that I will feature my Top Ten Audiobooks I Want To Listen To. Shall we?
1. Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
2. Gumption by Nick Offerman
3. The Oregon Trail: A New American Journey by Rinker Buck
4. Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
5. You’ve Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) by Felicia Day
6. Yes, My Accent is Real by Kunal Nayyar
7. The Fangirl’s Guide To The Galaxy by Sam Maggs
8. Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
9. Wild by Cheryl Strayed
10. As You Wish by Cary Elwes
As you may notice, all of my choices are nonfiction. One of my New Year’s Resolutions this year was to read more genres other than young adult fiction. Why not listen to some interesting nonfiction audiobooks? All of the audiobooks on this list have caught my eye in the past year or so. I can’t wait to give all of these audiobooks a listen!