Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish, and I decided to share my list with all of you also!
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is in celebration of Valentine’s Day. I have complied a list of romantic reads that will get you ready for Valentine’s Day! Shall we?
1. Blackhearts by Nicole Castoman
2. The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett
3. Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer Smith
4. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
5. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
6. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
7. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
8. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
9. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
10. Between Us and the Moon
I hope you guys get the chance to read at least one of these books before Valentine’s Day, because they are wonderful!