Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish, and I decided to share my list with all of you also!
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is Top Ten Books Everyone Seemed To Love Except Me. Now, just because a book is on this list does not mean that I truly hated it, it just means I didn’t LOVEEEE it like everyone else did. I actually do plan on reading some on the sequels to the books on this list and I’ll even read some of the authors other work. All the books on this list are books that left me feeling “meh” once I finished them. Shall we?
1. Nil by Lynne Matson
2. Truest by Jackie Lea Sommers
3. Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
4. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
5. The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
6. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
7. Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
8. The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
9. The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
10. Paperweight by Meg Haston