Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish, and I decided to share my list with all of you also!
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is Top Ten Beach Reads I Plan On Reading This Summer! While I don’t think I will be on a beach this summer (boo), I do have lots of books I plan on reading this summer! I can just pretend that my bed is made up of sand, right?
1. Even If The Sky Falls by Mia Garcia
New Orleans, during a hurricane? Sign me up!
2. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
I was so in love with Since You’ve Been Gone that I immediately added this beauty to my TBR!
3. Cure For The Common Universe by Christian McKay Heidicker
I’m all about that geeky, nerdy love!
4. The Geek’s Guide To Unrequited Love by Sarvenaz Tash
Gimme, gimme more!
5. Down With The Shine by Kate Karyus Quinn
Wishes gone wrong? Sounds like a recipe for disaster. Yet, a wonderful book to read!
6. Stone Field by Christy Lenzi
Historical fiction and romance? What more can a girl ask for?
7. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, & Jodi Meadows
This historical fiction is supposedly quite comical. I’ll never turn down a book that can make me laugh!
8. A Season of Fireflies by Rebecca Maizel
I adored Between Us and the Moon so I just have to read Rebecca’s new book this summer!
9. The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lily Anderson
Doctor Who references? Say no more.
10. Little Women by Louise May Alcott
I have been meaning to read this book for forever and gosh darn, I WILL read it this summer!