June was a slower month for me. I became stuck on one particular book which in turn put me in quite a book slump. However, I did read one book that was pure perfection!
1. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
2. Trouble is a Friend of Mine by Stephanie Tromly
3. The Museum of Heartbreak by Meg Leder
4. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Out of all the books I had the chance to review this month, it is safe to say that A Court of Mist and Fury was not only my favorite read this month, but my favorite read of the entire year. I sure hope I find some amazing reads this year because after reading this book, I feel like nothing can ever compare. My biggest disappointment this month was Passenger. I felt as though I had seen so many positive reviews on this book and I had very high hopes when I started this book. Alas, this book not only took weeks for me to finish, but I was bored almost throughout the entire story. While the ending did help the rest of the story and I do plan on continuing on with the series, I was quite disappointed.
1. The Smell of other People’s Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock
2. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
3. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
4. Mirage by Tracy Clark
5. Girl in the Blue Coat by Monica Hesse
6. Smash and Grab by Amy Christine Parker
This month is a very slow month for new releases so I plan on reading the few review copies I have and then read some backlog books!
What did you read this month?