The goal of ARC August is to read as many ARCs (old, new, physical, or ebook) as you can for the entire month of August. While my pile of to be read ARCs isn’t astronomical, it is still much larger than I would like.
Here is the list of books I plan on reading for ARC August:
1. Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom
2. Rules for 50/50 Chances by Kate McGovern
3. Losers Take All by David Klass
4. The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude
5. The Lifeboat Clique by Kathy Parks
6. Thieving Weasels by Billy Taylor
7. The Thousandth Floor by Katherine McGee
I am really happy I am making an effort to knock some of these ARCs off of my TBR. Especially those older ARCS, which have been taunting me for months now.
Let’s knock this ARC August out of the park!