Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish, and I decided to share my list with all of you also!
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is a Top Ten Audio Books I’d Love To Listen To!
1. Tell the Wolves I’m Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
2. The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
3. When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
4. The Girls by Emma Cline
5. You’re Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) by Felicia Day
6. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed
7. Lab Girl by Hope Jahren
8. As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride by Cary Elwes and Joe Layden
9. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
10. The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
I don’t listen to many audio books, but that is something I’d like to change! This list is a list of books I don’t typically read, but I have read wonderful reviews on. It only seems appropriate that I start listening to audio books that are books out of my “comfort” genre.